Friday, January 30, 2009

Cochin







We stayed four nights in a great little guesthouse in Cochin called Kapithan Inn. They served us breakfast on the roof, and we were within walking distance of everything - including a Cafe Coffee Day, which we frequented at least once a day.

We were really close to the Arabian Sea, and the girls were able to put their feet in the water on one of the first days we were in Cochin.





A couple days later an auto driver took us to a place on the shore where we could see across the bay to the mainland (Cochin is on a peninsula). I was shocked by the garbage in the water, and wasn't anxious to let the girls play in the sea anymore.

3 comments:

Tina Nandi said...

Oh wow! Hebronites who blog!!! This is exciting!
My name is Priyanka (a.k.a Tina) Nandi... I graduated from Hebron in 2006 and I just googled Hebron School, Ooty and came across your Blog!
How do guys like Hebron?? I miss it so much!!
:)

SRSL said...

Hi there.... Looks like you guys are adjusting well. Katelyn had your family card and noticed that it was Brenna's bday.... So we are writing to wish her a happy birthday from Roosevelt Elem... and Idaho.... and Katelyn!!!

Reiter family said...

Awww - this makes me miss you guys! It's so fun to see pix here! I love it! Love you guys.