Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grandma Bass

Tonight I took my Grandma Bass to the airport. She has been staying with us since April 26th. This is the third year that she has come during finals week to take care of Addie while Ryan is busy closing down the dorm. I don't know what we would have done without her. She has such a great attitude, and she loves being with Addie (and Addie loves being with her!). This week she even made us a chicken noodle dinner and two pans of cinnamon rolls.
It was really hard to say goodbye to her at the airport. It didn't hit me until I was giving her a hug at the security check point that this was the last time that she would come to Idaho to take care of the girls. And even though we will see her this summer, I'm already anticipating how hard it is going to be to say goodbye in July. If you're reading this - I love you, Grandma!

No comments: